In your light I learn how to love
In your beauty how to make poems
You dance inside my chest where no one sees you
But sometimes I do and that sight becomes this art
~Rumi



Be Still My Soul




Be still my soul as I hide my love inside
Don’t beat my heart, don’t show the tears I’ve cried
Spirits again hurled into this world of pain
To live without you would be living life in vain

How will you know that I'm the one you've lost
You vowed to find me no matter what the cost 
My blood it burns for I know that you are near
But heat can be confusing and that is what I fear

Oh let the coolness of my scent calm the raging fire
Let my spirit guide you into your heart's desire
Embrace the love we knew in life we lived before 
Be still my soul, let him search for me once more


~Gina Giambone~


Photobucket
Photobucket